My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sourceperfect.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some nice interface changes within GroupWise

(Just Spreading the news -- Blogged directly from digg)

New Bonsai release of GroupWise - worth a look

read more | digg story

1 comment:

hsiao-ann said...

Hi Tony, you have a very pro blog! But, it's a pity that's too hard for me to understand. I'm always not good at computer stuffs. I bet most people can enjoy your writings. Tks for stoping by and the comment. You're very welcome to my blog. Have a nice day! AnnClaire in Taipei ^______^

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some nice interface changes within GroupWise

(Just Spreading the news -- Blogged directly from digg)

New Bonsai release of GroupWise - worth a look

read more | digg story

1 comment:

hsiao-ann said...

Hi Tony, you have a very pro blog! But, it's a pity that's too hard for me to understand. I'm always not good at computer stuffs. I bet most people can enjoy your writings. Tks for stoping by and the comment. You're very welcome to my blog. Have a nice day! AnnClaire in Taipei ^______^