My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sourceperfect.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Free Download Linux Format (A KDE Treat)...

I am a KDE desktop fan and was very happy to find this information.

Linux Format has dedicated their next issue to KDE

They're posting the entire issue online for everyone to download in PDF format for 24 hours. Off-course, I got it as a torrent, so its probably going to available much longer. Two options are available, one a low-res version (can't print) and the other is a high-res version (can print).

So go ahead and download it while you can

Incidentally, they also offer a Free Linux Starter Pack with about 130 pages of PDFs to help newbies get going with Linux. Now there's a real treat !!!

No comments:

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Free Download Linux Format (A KDE Treat)...

I am a KDE desktop fan and was very happy to find this information.

Linux Format has dedicated their next issue to KDE

They're posting the entire issue online for everyone to download in PDF format for 24 hours. Off-course, I got it as a torrent, so its probably going to available much longer. Two options are available, one a low-res version (can't print) and the other is a high-res version (can print).

So go ahead and download it while you can

Incidentally, they also offer a Free Linux Starter Pack with about 130 pages of PDFs to help newbies get going with Linux. Now there's a real treat !!!

No comments: