Currently I am installing Groupwise 8.0 (also called Bonsai), so far the installation is going pretty well, except for Console 1 acting a bit funny (keeps throwing a java error - maybe I shouldn't have run an update).
Groupwise 8.0 could be the Microsoft Exchange killer, I've seen it working great on Linux as well as windows as well as a Mac.
My installation is still running (I'm testing it on a virtual machine so it's slow). I hope it works out, I really would like to upgrade our groupwise 7 to 8.
For those who don't know, Groupwise is an enterprise PIM solution from Novell quite similar to Microsoft Exchange. It can run on Windows, Linux, Mac and even on your mobile device.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Groupwise 8.0
Currently I am installing Groupwise 8.0 (also called Bonsai), so far the installation is going pretty well, except for Console 1 acting a bit funny (keeps throwing a java error - maybe I shouldn't have run an update).
Groupwise 8.0 could be the Microsoft Exchange killer, I've seen it working great on Linux as well as windows as well as a Mac.
My installation is still running (I'm testing it on a virtual machine so it's slow). I hope it works out, I really would like to upgrade our groupwise 7 to 8.
For those who don't know, Groupwise is an enterprise PIM solution from Novell quite similar to Microsoft Exchange. It can run on Windows, Linux, Mac and even on your mobile device.
Groupwise 8.0 could be the Microsoft Exchange killer, I've seen it working great on Linux as well as windows as well as a Mac.
My installation is still running (I'm testing it on a virtual machine so it's slow). I hope it works out, I really would like to upgrade our groupwise 7 to 8.
For those who don't know, Groupwise is an enterprise PIM solution from Novell quite similar to Microsoft Exchange. It can run on Windows, Linux, Mac and even on your mobile device.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment