It's happened to me when I visit some customers that they are not truly satisfied with a complete open-source product usually because they are afraid they won't be able to get support, and so if you're looking for an enterprise level groupware system which includes tasks, calendars, e-mail, shared documents and more, check out Novell Groupwise.
The big benefit of using Novell Groupwise is it works on the mainstream desktop operating system environments (Windows, Linux & Mac)
Well, right now Novell is offering a special discount on Groupwise, so if you wanna grab it, here's the link.
I use it in my office and it's very good - I would defenitely recommend it as an enterprise solution, currently I'm trying to sync it with my iPhone :-))
The big benefit of using Novell Groupwise is it works on the mainstream desktop operating system environments (Windows, Linux & Mac)
Well, right now Novell is offering a special discount on Groupwise, so if you wanna grab it, here's the link.
I use it in my office and it's very good - I would defenitely recommend it as an enterprise solution, currently I'm trying to sync it with my iPhone :-))


No comments:
Post a Comment