My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sourceperfect.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Playing with Debian Lenny now...

Okay, I'll admit it, Gentoo was fun but it takes a long time to get everything running the way you want it :-)

So, now I'm playing around with Debian Lenny.

The installation was very easy, I choose the net install, which didn't take very log because I used my company internet (Don't tell 'em that). The installation kinda reminded me of red-hat, pretty much the same blue & red text install screens.

I'm into the configurations now, seems that Xorg is giving me a little trouble, but I think google will help me with that :-))

No comments:

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Playing with Debian Lenny now...

Okay, I'll admit it, Gentoo was fun but it takes a long time to get everything running the way you want it :-)

So, now I'm playing around with Debian Lenny.

The installation was very easy, I choose the net install, which didn't take very log because I used my company internet (Don't tell 'em that). The installation kinda reminded me of red-hat, pretty much the same blue & red text install screens.

I'm into the configurations now, seems that Xorg is giving me a little trouble, but I think google will help me with that :-))

No comments: